09 Jan 2021
5 Reasons Why You Should Go Solar Now
When we experience natural disasters or pandemics or other significant disruptions to our lives, it’s normal to take a step back and evaluate what’s important. It is also a time when many people are looking for opportunities to become more self-sufficient and to take steps to protect the things that are most important to us. In addition to food, shelter, and protecting the health of our family, another important aspect of our lives that we may have previously taken for granted is the electricity powering our home. The current pandemic has awakened many people to the benefits that solar panels can provide to help make your home more self-sustaining.
1. Protection from future price hikes in electricity rates.
2. Easy financing options available.
3. Up to 100% monthly savings on electricity bills.
4. You are making one step closer to making the earth a better place by decreasing the carbon footprint.
5. Up to 35% of Internal Rate Return which is quite a huge number as compared to other investment options.